Monday, May 5, 2008

Skewl Daze!

I'm not going to school to learn how to spell....

I went to learn this - 

Cream of Broccoli Soup

Clam Chowder

Sauteed chicken with broccoli and bechamel (needs CHEESE!)

a Cauliflower Gratin

as well as braised short ribs and braised red cabbage with roasted winter vegetables

and steak (!) with grilled zuccini, tomato salad, and creamy risotto


and let's not forget pasta!
and a polenta stuffed mushroom



That's all Quarter 1!!!  Now it's on to Quarter 2.  I'll keep you posted with more fun, as it happens! =)

MWAH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The soup looks fantastic. A cooking class sounds so fun! Think that's something I'll have to try...thanks for the inspiration.

Saikat said...

Hi,
Saikat from BlogsJam here.
Wanted to email you, but could not locate your email address on the
blog. we have 3 cool widgets ( a slideshow widget, a tag cloud widget and a content widget
) which can help enhance site interaction and reader's experience. pl contact me at saibose@gmail.com so that i can send you the widgets for your blog.

thx-Saikat

PS: If you have multiple blogs, the widgets can help you in a traffic exchange as well.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I wanted to write a note to you, but since I couldn't find your email, leaving a comment.We at Wowzio have build some useful widgets, like slideshow widget, activity widget and more. For your blog, these can be seen at
http://www.wowzio.com/widgets/seewidgets?ids=13572&r=c

Again, I apologize for having to leave a comment, pl. note it is not my intent to spam you.

Thx-Alisha
alisha.wright1@gmail.com